Crown Limo Policies
We offer two options for airport pick ups:
- Baggage claim: The driver will wait for you by the arrival airline baggage claim, and he/she will be holding the PASSENGER name sign. This service comes with an additional $10.00 charge.
- Curb side: As soon as you arrive and after you claim your luggage your driver will meet you at the curb side. Just call us once you get your luggage! If you have any difficulty for locating the driver, please call us at (206) 261-0111 for assistance.
Cancellations made three hours before the scheduled pick up time incurs no cancellation charge. A cancellation made within 3 hours or after the scheduled pick up time is subject to a full charge. All reservations require separate cancellations. If any change or cancellation needs to be made to your reservation and your pick up time is between 12:00am and 6:00am, please call before 11:00pm the night before the scheduled pickup in order to avoid charges. Our office hours are between 5:00am and 11:00pm; however, we do provide 24-hour service, and we dispatch/ assign all reservations for the next morning by 11:00pm.
NO SHOW CHARGES
If you choose Baggage claim pick up, please DON’T leave the baggage area before you call us in order to avoid the NO SHOW charge. If you choose curbside pick up, please verify your name and address with your driver in order to avoid getting in the wrong vehicle. No-show charges at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is at minimum $30.00 or the full fare. No exception. (Other area airports & cities are we serve are subject to full fare).
20% gratuity will automatically be added for single payment convenience.
All deposits are NON-refundable unless reservation is cancelled in a timely manner.
- Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
- Not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (i.e. not salted, accidents, etc.)
- Not responsible for any loss because of service delays or termination due to mechanical breakdown, or doesn’t provide any loss claim insurance for service interruption, customer has to buy there own trip interruption insurance. . No claim against company or its employee may be brought in this connection.
- All cancellations are required 3 hours prior notice before schedule pick up time, other wise will be charge or bill full accordingly.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicles caused during the duration of the use by them or any members of their party. A fee of $100.00, for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation fee is 250.00. Alcohol Consumption and drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer. The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s). It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof. Smoking is not permitted in some of our limousines and this is left to the discretion of the driver.
- Overtime pay will apply after the first 15 minutes of pre-arranged time described on the run sheet.
- Not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
- Balances are required to be paid to the driver on the run date before the beginning of the trip.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
- Crown Limousine is not responsible for any damage caused by any Sub-contractor.